On the right side of WebUI Builder, you can set up the styling of a WebUI.
Styling properties you can adjust are:
- Page background color sets the background color of the whole page.
- Page margins set the spacing between the body and the edge of the browser.
- Body background color sets the background color of the body.
- Body text color sets the color of the text.
- Header image is the image that is shown above the body. Leave blank if you wouldn’t like to use anything.
- If you check Show default sidebar checkbox a right sidebar will be added to the WebUI which shows the current contents of Command stack and Variable values.
When you are done, press Save button at the bottom.